Friday, January 15, 2010

Toilet water

Brooklyn loves to drink the bath water!

It seems I am constantly asking her to not drink the water. Well, yesterday morning I was trying to get ready and it seemed I was getting a bazillion interruptions. The one that was currently taking my attention was my screaming 3 year old who seems to think it is more effective to scream when he needs help with something than use his "big kid" words.

So, as I was helping Ethan in the hall and trying to explain to him the proper way to make a request I hear some water hitting a surface in the bathroom. I came around the corner to see Brooklyn dipping one of the boys toys into our toilet and drinking the water off that was dripping from it. I rushed to her and she hurries and drinks the rest of the water before I take it away.

So disgusting!!!! I tell you. That is the first time I've actually seen her do that before. Play in it...yes; all the time if I don't keep the doors closed. Drink it...never before (at least that I'm aware of!)

7 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

yum!

What a silly girl.

(Ohh, I have that book in my church bag to give to you on Sunday...)

Katie said...

HAHA!! Disgusting is correct, but feel rest assured that the toilet is cleaner than the kitchen sink! ;)

Summer said...

Oh my yick! And I thought toilet splashing was bad. ;D Wonder what immunities she's built up... ha!

Sadie said...

Oh GROSS! Her and Hudson would get along fabulously the toilet is his toy of choice if the doors are open.

S&J Jones Family said...

Gross!! lol

Tora Family said...

Wow---that will be a good story to tell when she goes on her first date...it might discourage kissing! ;)

Diane said...

I don't understand why the toilet attracts children plus some of the other things that my children use to do. You will survive