Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Before my in-laws left they took us to Chuck E Cheese's and the kids loved it! Ethan and I took the above picture for 1 token; I tried to get others but this was the only one that turned out and of course I didn't bring my camera so this is the only picture I have to remember it by--though I do have a stellar memory ;-).

They loved watching the huge stuffed animals jam to the music, crawling in the tunnels, playing games upon games, getting tickets and buying cheap toys at the toy counter. It was really fun. They had a horse ride there that Brooklyn literally rode 12-15 times. She kept asking for more and more. It was actually really cool! I tell you the girl loves horses!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hansen!!

Now the boys have set a goal and are working towards another visit! They are almost there!

No comments: