Sometimes he really surprises me with his goodness and his maturity and questions in regards to spiritual matters; I guess I shouldn't be surprised! He is just a little sponge and it is fun to see him learn and grow! I sure love my little boy!
P.S. Tonight, the boys were in bed, and I walked by their room to hear Ethan asking Briggs about Satan and where he lives, and I heard Briggs tell him that he doesn't have a body like us and that he likes to live where it's hot and there's "steam" like "steam from a train" ;-) and then I hear him telling him how Joseph Smith saw Jesus and Heavenly Father and Heavenly Father said, "this is my beloved son in who I am well pleased." Wow, talk about my heart melting. Then he told Ethan that Kirtland was the first temple built. Tonight he prayed for "Jesus and Heavenly Father and President Monson and Jesus's apostles." So sweet. After all is said and done, and how imperfect of a parent I feel at times, I am so glad to know that we are doing a lot of things right.



3 comments:
Those sweet moments carry you through the ones that maybe aren't quite so endearing. Precious moments!
You guys are such good parents...I'm glad there will be rewarding moments like that. Because right now Gabriel just runs around while we read scriptures and have family prayer and have family home evening and I'm never sure if he is ever going to get it. :)
Post a Comment