We have some of great friends here and it's always a party when we're with them! Lately we've been doing a lot together and we are thoroughly enjoying it!!
The past month we've made gingerbread houses, played several games of Settlers, played basketball (Cory and Neal. Carter and Briggs), been sledding, enjoying good food. The kids have enjoyed play hours upon hours with minimal fighting, and yesterday went and played a round of black-light miniature golf and ate at City BBQ (which we have never eaten before) and had a great time! Kelly and I are even thinking of going to a hip-hop aerobic class together on thursdays...don't laugh!! Anyway, we love our friends! Here are a few pictures I took of the kids the other day when I was watching them.
The kids were playing superhero and here are the pictures of what they were acting out! Pretty cute!









2 comments:
we love hanging out with you guys lisa. thanks so much for being such a great friend to us. where are you going to go to that hip hop aerobics class? i don't know how long my body will allow me to jump around, but i would love to join you guys, until baby says to stop. :) well, i've been enjoying all of your posts lately.
Lisa - In my blogger code, I changed the size of the photo. I then export them to that exact width (660) and then upload them to Photobucket and reference it on my blog. I do love the larger pics! Good luck- Kara
Post a Comment