I shared with the class that Ethan is a fun boy and always brings excitement to our home. He is adventurous and can be very sweet and loving. He loves to play tackle with Briggs, horses, look at books before bedtime, play with cars, and anything with wheels. I showed a picture of him when he was a baby from his baby book and he loved that!His teacher said of him "He is such a fun little boy with a great love for life!" and a few of his classmates said, that he was "nice," that he brought "yummy treats," one little girl said that she liked his clothes, another that "he always sits by me," and one boy said that they liked the cars he brings for show and tell.
Cory got to make it for the last few minutes (just in time to say why he loved Ethan and to get in a picture with us) but we were so glad to have him!













3 comments:
Happy Half-Birthday Ethan! Cute baseball cupcakes...they look yummy. I bet that was pretty exciting and made him feel special.
Thats a fun idea Haylee's in the summer too so she never gets to celebrate hers at school.
What a cute idea!! Adorable pictures- I love his baby book!
Post a Comment