This afternoon we took the kids to the Monster Jam Freestyle Mania. When we saw that they were coming to town we knew we had to take the boys. They are absolutely glued to the TV whenever it is on. Especially Ethan, who told me tonight when we got home, that he wants to do that when he gets bigger. I tell ya....we're in for it...
We dropped Brooklyn off at a friends and went and we each picked out our favorite treat, then went and grabbed some Pizza from Donatos (so good!!) Ethan fell asleep on the way to the event so we sat in the car and ate.
We got there a little early and they had the cars sitting in the arena and we saw that Spiderman was there Briggs leaned over to me and asked if Spiderman was driving the car and that he couldn't see his mask. So cute! I had to tell him that Spiderman has someone who drives his car for him ;-) Actually Briggs knows that Spiderman isn't real but for some reason he still thinks he is. I'm okay with that--it helps with the imagination right!?!?!?
It was a lot of fun! My favorite part was the Motor-cross that came out and did their thing and the 4 wheeler who did a complete flip!! Incredible! Motor-cross is pretty exciting; I think that is my favorite!
Almost forgot. We caught a T-shirt that they shot out of their t-shirt shooter. Actually it ricocheted off someone 30 feet away and landed in Cory's lap. It was pretty funny! And I think he said something about it hurting when it hit him....after all it did fly from 250 feet away ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment