After a pause and some thinking Ethan says..."I know, we can put a thing on top of our house." (aka Angel Moroni)
After a few giggles from us because it was just so darn cute and innocent he said, a little confused, "where do we get one of those?"
So cute! I love that little Ethan!

And just for my records and for our end of the year family book.
Here is what the Hansen family decided on as our Family Motto and goals for 2010.
Family Motto: Work hard, play even harder!
Spiritual goals:
1. Visit the temple once a month as a family
2. Morning and evening scripture study
3. Daily scripture study
4. Memorize the Articles of Faith
Family goals:
1. Speak and act kindly to one another
2. Do chores happily
3. Tidy bedrooms in morning and in the evening before bed
4. Obey the first time (I'll let you know how that one goes ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment