Packing, packing, packing. I had two great friends come and get my kids each for a few hours each; I was so grateful! It was amazing how much I achieved when I didn't have the kiddos around!
Relaxing on the porch on daddy's lunch break (his last day of official work ;-). I came out later and Ethan was shooting hoops with Cory and Briggs and Cory told me that Ethan made the rules and for every shot Cory made he got 2 kisses from Ethan and for every shot Ethan made he got 2 kisses from daddy. Daddy was lovin' that! Ethan does not allow kisses that often so this was a real treat! I decided to join in and shot myself enough hoops to earn a few days worth of kisses from him and boy were they good...
Cory finished his last day here. A visual reminder for the future that we want to chart our own course now. No more endless cubicles in a windowless building.



As we close this chapter in Ohio I am a little sad but mostly excited for what the future will bring! I am really excited for Cory as well!
Miss sassy pants! At one of my favorite parks here in Columbus!
Brooklyn took her nap for two days in a big-kid bed and didn't move an inch from where I put her. She even slept almost an hour longer than when she does in her crib. When we move this bed will be her new bed!

Did a photo shoot for my neighbors son at the skate park. Briggs had a fun time riding around. Next time we'll go when there are less big kids there with foul mouths!




Briggs told me on the way home from the skate park that there was a restaurant called Budweiser and they serve beer. My response "ohhhh?" and he said, "yeah, Carter told me that...there is."
Unfortunately or fortunately--depends how you look at it--when the boys watch sports with Cory they see lots of beer commercials and they know it is bad for you, but now Briggs recognizes the signs when we pass them; on the way home he happened to see one. A funny comment from him!

Briggs was being so cute with Brooklyn today!! Love those kiddos!
At the tail-end of the week I also got the opportunity to do some photo shoots. Here are some of my favorites...








4 comments:
Your kids are growing up so quickly. It is crazy to see how fast they are growing up. So when you move are you going to be right in Idaho Falls or just outside?
Oh- I had fun looking through all your amazing pictures! You have gotten so good- you just have an eye. I wish you were close and could take some of my kiddos! Best of luck with the unpacking and future plans! Hope things go well and that there is lots of happiness down the road! (I'm excited you'll be back in that area- I hope we see some of you when we come home for family visits!!
Good luck with the move - Seeing your house in boxes makes me want to live in my house forever. I have anxiety just watching you go through it!
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment