Look at all the great colors in the bubbles....Beautiful!
Today we got a little package in the mail from my mom and she sent this great little bubble gun. After several days of packing and getting ready for our move I felt like I needed to take some time to play with the kids. Briggs took over the bubble-gun almost immediately and Brooklyn and Ethan were having a blast so I took some time to take some pictures; which I haven't done in a while. It is amazing how they get so excited about something so simple. I love it. Brooklyn kept asking for "bubble." Sweet girl!She adores her brothers!











1 comment:
Lisa your kids are so dang cute. I am excited for you to be moving closer to both your families. It is so nice to be able to drive to see our families. Good luck with the move, I hope everything goes well. Oh and you are welcome to take pictures of my fam any time. Flagstaff is not to far!!
Post a Comment