The kids were giddy with excitement to go hunt eggs when we could hardly keep them in the house the dads told us to hold them in as they were trying to terminate a few HUGE bees with a baseball bat and ant spray ;-) Pretty funny!
Before we let the kids out we got to snap a few pictures (lol that's funny. I can never just take a few pictures!) anyway, Brooklyn LOVED their lab dog. He is huge and she would follow him around, pet him, give him kisses and giggle every time he came around. So cute!
Love Carter's little-boy-dirty-feet!
Nostalgia...
Briggs found the one-dollar in the golden egg. He told me before the hunt that he was going to only look for the dollar! Funny boy! I can't believe he found it out of the 15 golden eggs!
We finished off the night with a couple games of Corn Hole (it's an Ohio thing).
Cory and I rocked it! It's my blog...it's my story and I'm sticking to it ;-) lol!
Happy Easter!!



No comments:
Post a Comment