Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear friends...

This past weekend Neal and Kelly took us to the Bonefish Grill. We enjoyed great conversation, great laughs (as always) and great food. We tried the bang bang shrimp appetizer...yummy! I even used chopsticks; that is a feat for me. We love them so much and will dearly miss them and their family; did I mention our kids play so good together.

We agree that it is sometimes hard to find other couples where we all get along and enjoy each other so much, or have similar interests, and we have definitely found that in them! They will be friends/family for life and for that I am thankful! We will definitely find a way each year to get together (plans already in the making) and for that I am grateful as it helps ease the sadness in moving so far away!


Doesn't this look yummy!!! It was!


After dinner we went home and watched Sherlock Holmes. What a great movie! One I will definitely watch again and highly recommend!

Sunday after Stake Conference we enjoyed spending the afternoon together eating, chatting, and playing Settlers of Cattan. We'll sure miss them!


No comments: