Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two things?

Tonight we were trying to get the boys settled down for family prayer and I was kneeling on the floor. Ethan came up to me and pointed to my shirt and asked me "what are those two things?" I pointed to my shirt and said, "oh, it's just the design on my shirt" to which he clarified by putting each one of his hands on my "girls" and said, "no, what are these two things?"

oOOOoooOOohhhhHHHH!!! Those two things! Cory and I were dying with laughter (which Ethan does not like) and then I explained to him!

Isn't age 3...going on 4 a little too young to start noticing a women's chest? The innocence of children.

We got a real good laugh out of that one!

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Hahaha! I was carrying Karter one day and he put his hand on one of the girls and said. "I like your stuff mom." Uhh....Are you serious! What the heck do you say?!

La Candáche said...

lol! Hilarious! I needed a good laugh - thanks :)