Thursday, April 29, 2010
Really?!?!?!?
It's 10:37 p.m. and I just got home from a quick run to the store, kid-less, to get milk....plus another $35 dollars of groceries I picked up and wasn't planning on getting. I don't usually use my blog as a platform to complain (that's what my journal and husband are for), but I'm just keeping it real and it really miffs me when I am tired and I go to the store and all I really want to do is put my items up on that black conveyor belt and have a store employee take care of ringing me up, but instead I get my choice of 5 self-check out lines; most already full, to choose from. Really?!?!?! I know I always dreamed of working at a material store as a little girl (Cory's shaking his head as he reads this) and ringing people up but my priorities and desires have changed. This aint no Walmart and I'm paying premium prices. I don't think it is too much to ask....I'm just saying....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment