Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Music

So, I am on the search for some good workout music; or just some good music in general. Unfortunately I don't hear very many new songs in the car because I'm usually playing piano music to calm my overly-excitable children down. Though I don't necessarily need new songs I'd love some ideas of your favorites. I have a gift card to i-tunes that is burning a hole in my pocket and I'm ready to change up my current music which I've listened to time and time again. Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm guessing most of the music I listen to is probably old news to you but in case it helps, I usually find my new music favorites by listening to Pandora Radio on my computer when I'm cooking or whatever.

If you've never heard of it, it allows you to create stations based on groups or songs that you already like and it plays music similar to it. You also get to say whether or not you like each song as it's playing so that it can build your station based on the songs you like.

Anyway, that's how I find a lot of the music I currently listen to. It's fun and it's free! You can't beat that. Good luck with your music search. :-)

Todd said...

Go to the iTunes store and search "Biggest Loser" there are some really good workout mixes. I am sure that you find somethng that you like. You can buy per song or buy per album at a lower per song rate.