Saturday, March 13, 2010
Lounging...
I love our 3-season porch. It is so nice to just go out there on a nice or rainy afternoon and enjoy being outside. The other day Briggs went out there and laid on the little sofa; it was the perfect afternoon for lounging outside--a bit brisk, a little sunny with rain clouds moving in (perfect cuddling weather). I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm just thinking." It was so cute. I went and grabbed our cuddly hommade blanket and some books so he could hang outside for quiet time. I just loved these pictures of him; I only wish the sofa was a bit bigger so I could lay out there with him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ooo....I want one of those too. I guess I had just better move to Ohio, fifty degree weather and all season porches.
That is the cutest thing! I love your deck! Were in Ohio do you guys live?
So Cute! So...I met your dad the other day. I didn't know who he was and I asked him if he knew a 'Lisa Jones...Hansen' we got a good laugh afterwards. When are you coming to town?
Post a Comment