Friday, March 26, 2010

girls, frills, and more...

Here are some fun pictures I got to take last week.

Love little girls and frills....






I got the opportunity to take pregnancy pictures of my neighbor Susie; baby number 5. It was a good time!









4 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

what a beautiful prego belly! Where are the stretch marks? Please tell me you photoshopped them out... :)

Brooklyn is so flippin' adorable. How can you not be eating her up 24/7!

La Candáche said...

Great job! She does not look old enough to have 5 kids!

Lisa said...

Breezi, she doesn't have any stretch marks. Crazy lucky I'd say! No photoshopping there. Candace, she is only 26 or 27. Pretty young but all her kids are under the age of 6.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! You are very talented. And I wanted to say I am in love with the first picture of Brooklyn. She is GORGEOUS!