It is amazing how much damage 15 mph will get you. Approximately $5,600 dollars plus a citation from the officer! Grrrr....
I'm just so thankful that no one was hurt and grateful for insurance who takes care of all the dirty work! I was also thankful for my friend Erica who was not far behind me, who picked up my girls and dropped them off at church and who came back to stay with me until after everything was taken care of. What a good friend. I am also grateful that the lady I hit was so nice and understanding. I just never want to go through that again.
After the initial shock of Cory finding out that I wrecked his car, he knew how bad I felt and the next day sent me flowers. That was really nice of him. There was a mix up and they sent me the wrong flowers so these are the first ones I got...
Pretty, but not what Cory intended to send me, so a few days later the flower shop sent these. So I've been enjoying all the beautiful flowers on my tables! Unfortunately I've also realized that I'm allergic to Lilly's and they kind of stink....although they are beautiful. Anyway, I appreciated his thoughtfulness and his patients with me.


2 comments:
ohh no! I'm glad that everyone was okay!
(p.s. way super sweet of Cory to send you those flowers!)
Post a Comment