
This past tuesday we were all outside enjoying a beautiful evening and and I decided to bring out the bribery. I told Ethan that if he would try riding his bike with no training wheels I'd give him a Pez candy (I'd already taken them off and he was pretty upset). Cory asked me if I should be using bribery and I assured him that I most certainly should ;-)!! And I'm proud to say it did the trick! He took off and has been a riding machine since then.
I've said it before but the boy loves bikes and speed. This past Saturday night we went on a family bike ride down to Creekside and then on over to Rita's for a free italian ice in celebration of the first day of spring. Ethan rode on our tandem bike that hooked on behind mine; it was his first time and he loved it! He especially loved when we got to go down the big hills and go really fast! He cracks me up!


1 comment:
Wow, I am truly impressed, good job Ethan! =)
Post a Comment