...Swords, shields, sunshine, 50 degree weather, happy kids, relaxing morning, and a camera...It doesn't get much better than this--these are truly sweet days. Only wish daddy was home to enjoy it with us!
Hey Lisa! I follow your blog, and I love that you always update it, but I'm so sorry I never take the time to leave comments. You are so dang creative. I have to say, my favorite picture is the first one looking down on the kids' chalk art. Great job, seriously. Also, I wanted to ask you, where did you order the book of your blog? I have a friend who's interested. Thanks so much!
2 comments:
Hey Lisa! I follow your blog, and I love that you always update it, but I'm so sorry I never take the time to leave comments. You are so dang creative. I have to say, my favorite picture is the first one looking down on the kids' chalk art. Great job, seriously. Also, I wanted to ask you, where did you order the book of your blog? I have a friend who's interested. Thanks so much!
Oh I can't wait for 50 degree weather.
Post a Comment