Not silly... just sweet
I love my kids... it's true.
But after a long day, nothing makes me happier than when 7:00 rolls around and its beeeeedtime!!
Which also means that if Cory is home he is "up." We made an agreement long ago that I'd take the morning and he'd take the night. It just works for us. He's a night owl, even more than me and doesn't like to get up as early as the kids, and I can't sleep well after the kids are up so it just works well for us.
Well, since I posted yesterday Briggs in Sterling's crib and how the boys think it is funny to sleep in different ways, I thought I should post some pictures I've been saving up (I think I have more in my picture database but you get the idea.)
They constantly make me smile with the things they come up with. And some of these don't look all that comfortable if you ask me ;-) Here are some of the funny ways we've walked in to see the kids sleeping.
One night...
Ethan looks comfortable with Briggs' legs in his face ;-)
Another night...
Yet another night... and probably my favorite!
I think they get a "10" for creativity on these below!
And another...
And Sterling
Just because this is so cute and because it looks so extremely uncomfortable. I wish I were that flexible.





No comments:
Post a Comment