Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Part 2... discovery and friends

The day after we got our tree decorated Sterling was enamored with it.  He loved pulling off the bulb ornaments, putting them on his mouth, and shaking the lights.  He was so cute to watch!  

Oh... I love this little boy!  Not to mention he is so cuddly cuddly in his pajama's!!

 Baby's first Christmas

He is our oldest child on his first Christmas.  
He still didn't get it but he was into the tree much more than our others on their first Christmases!


 He is sooooo his fathers son... looks just like him!!



 Later that day I went in to check on him and found him like this.  That can't be comfortable!

 Brooklyn had her little friend Savannah over for a little afternoon fun.  They did some painting together!


 She is the sweetest little thing!!



It's fun to have friends on a cold winter day!

A few days later I came down the stairs to see this...  Brooklyn reading to Daddy with a plethora of books.  It was pretty cute listening to her!

No comments: