I never really know what I'm going to find when I go kiss our boys goodnight.
Ethan and Briggs love to sleep in funny ways (pictures coming soon... I have quite the library ;-) so that when we come in to kiss them goodnight we will see them sleeping funny.
Well, we've just introduced Sterling into the boys room and when all the boys went to bed Briggs was upset and crying and Sterling was crying too... they were in good company with each other. So when I went in to kiss them this is what we found.
Melt my heart. I love how both of their elbows are up above their heads and Briggs has his arm under Sterling. Such a sweet brother. He has a hard time listening to him cry; wondering if he has an ear infection or something ;-) so I know his sweet little heart and he was comforting him.
Boy, I love my kids... life would be so boring without them!!


2 comments:
That is the sweetest picture ever! One you'll cherish forever. I've loved all your updates lately :)
ohh goodness! That's adorable!
You've got such wonderful kiddos!
Post a Comment