Friday, January 27, 2012

Look who's 1 year!!


I can't believe it's been a year already!  
I also can't imagine life without this sweet and silly and lovable little boy in our family!
He makes us smile EVERY DAY!

Here are a few photos of him this month doing what he does best... bringing a smile to our face!



He loves to look and play with books
and I love his little side profile while he's concentrating!



I took these one day while Briggs was playing with Sterling... talk about melt-my-heart!



I love Briggs' smile and Sterlings below
... they were having so much fun!



Sweet nuzzles and loves



The other night the kids were sitting on the counter eating ice cream cones (not something we do very often) and Cory was holding Sterling on the counter and Sterling was loving everything about the sink so Cory decided that he could take a bath in the sink.  He LOVED it!  He loved playing with the hose, the faucet, the water, the bowl and spoon we gave him to play with it, and he especially loved the ice cream that Briggs kept feeding him!










Our banana boy who needs a hair cut... and a bath for that matter!



He loves crackers!





This is how I found him last Sunday when I got home from a meeting... sound asleep!


And this is an hour later after his haircut and bath


Today, since it was his birthday, I took some time to take some fun photos of him.  We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow.  Here are some of my favorites.  This series of pictures I took in a matter of seconds; he was being so silly!





Birthday boy!



Being really silly.  He did this the other night for like a minute and a half (no exaggeration).  So funny!


Happy Birthday little buddy!  Here's to a wonderful year!

3 comments:

chrisjones said...

Handsome boy! It's hard to believe he's already one.

Tora Family said...

SO cute, Lisa! I can't belive he is a yr old already!

Summer said...

Those are ADORABLE! Some of them had me laughing out loud- what a character. ;D