Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Part 3... Mall

On December 14th Briggs had a little Christmas Concert at a VERY VERY crowded Barns and Noble in the mall (definitely a ploy to bring parents into the-too-small-concert-area to watch their kiddos sing in hopes that they break out the pocket book... no, I know some of the money goes to the school and that's great, but there has to be a better place... maybe in the middle of the mall... I'm just sayin'). So crowded that I couldn't hardly get him in any of my photos, which means I didn't even really see him most of the time.  But... he did a great job!  They sang songs and then his class did a reading that he was excited about. 




 Brooklyn and Ethan watching on.  Grandma Hansen was also able to make it!

Then off to visit Santa  
It just worked out that way and I was glad to check that off the list 
(for the record, that was typed in a totally excited voice ;-)

Briggs with Santa

 I love the photos of Ethan with Santa that I couldn't just pick one... or two...

...so I settled on three ;-)

  Oh, that boy makes me smile!  
What didn't make me smile was the awfully grouchy photographer lady who was mad at anyone who wanted to take their own photos!  

Oh, well.

 Brooklyn wasn't so sure... but she did manage to ask Santa for what she wanted.

We forgot the kids letters to Santa, but we mailed them off the following night.
(get excited for the next post ;-)

 And it wouldn't be a Santa picture if it weren't for the classic kid screaming on Santa's lap!  
It's real life folks!  No doctoring here ;-)  There is so much to love about that picture!

 After Santa we took a little walk through the Hallmark store and of course having 4 boys in our midst we hit up all the sport stores in the mall... the boys admiring sports pillow pets!

 Love love love this picture!!  Everything about it!  Look at our cute Sterling's face looking at his Daddy... I love it!


Boise State's BIGGEST fan wearing Boise States BIGGEST hat!!

It was a fun evening!  And that's a wrap for December 14th!

1 comment:

Tora Family said...

I'm loving all the pictures and stories! Looks like it was a nice Christmas/Holiday!