Last weekend we got to go up to some friends home in Island park to hang out with family and go
snowmobiling (more on that later) and on the way up there Briggs wanted to do some writing.
Rewind to earlier in the day.
Cory forwarded me this article (also below) and I was so impressed that yes, it brought tears to my eyes (Cory is probably shaking his head right now and thinking how different girls are from guys ;-) but it was really neat. I was so impressed that I printed off the article and put it on Briggs' desk because I knew he'd like it... and really, who wouldn't love to have their children turn out as good-hearted as Tim Tebow and be an excellent role model at the same time?!?!?
Briggs read this and told me all the things he loved about the article telling me that it was the best story he's ever read. He brought a pen along on our trip to highlight the things that were "really important to him."
So cute!
Later that evening he came up and gave Cory and I both a note that he wrote! I loved this!
This letter below is about the trip he took with Cory, Ethan and a few YM in our ward, from when they took a little trip up to Rexburg to see the BYU-I center and campus and the Rexburg temple. He really enjoyed his time. I loved what he had to write about! Very sweet!






No comments:
Post a Comment