So this is about 3 weeks late which is indicative of how I've been keeping up my blog the past few months. But for my family book and for our loved ones here is what we were up to in December. I love to get a good clean start on a New Year so I do not wish to drag December far into the next year so this will be quick, with lots of posts coming in rapid succession... hold on to your seats. Lots of pictures!
We were a little late getting our tree up this year (a cardinal sin to many but we managed to by the 9th... yikes I know!) but boy did we score with a great tree at a great price of $39! I loved my Charlie Brown tree last year but who wouldn't love a 9 foot perfectly full tree that smells absolutely wonderful! It has to be one of my favorites! The kids loved the excitement of decorating the tree! And Sterling loved all the lights! I always love to see how our little babies/kids react to all of the lights and bulbs and excitement; it makes it so fun! The kids loved decorating the tree and putting on all of the ornaments!
So without further ado...
At the end of the night Cory read the kids a Christmas book and then off to snuggle in their warm beds.
Sterling already fast asleep...
(click to view larger)












No comments:
Post a Comment