The day after Christmas was our last full day with my sister, April, and Kaya. We decided to go get some energy out at the church and let the boys try out their new soccer balls and nets. Brooklyn and Kaya brought their coloring.
It took a bit for Brooklyn to warm up to sharing with Kaya but by the end they were holding hands ready to go to the gym. It was pretty cute!
Lots of kicks...
After soccer we headed to our now favorite pizza joint about 30 minutes outside of town. YUM is all I have to say! I'm not even pregnant and I crave that pizza! I'm glad it was as good as we talked it up to be... it had been a year since we'd eaten there! The kids liked playing in the dingy arcade in the basement... I, on the other hand, preferred to stay upstairs with the Christmas lights and big fireplace! It is quite quaint if I do say so myself, especially during the holidays!
Kaya fit right into our family
Randomly, on the house, they brought out 3 huge, warm cookies baked in a griddle topped with ice cream, whipped topping, and chocolate. Yum!! That was a pleasant little surprise and treat!
It was a fun last day. We ended the night playing Jamaica (which is a fun game by the way), just us girls and Candace's old roommate Ashley, from Rexburg. April also enjoyed feeding the two babies ;-) It's safe to say they were loving her!
Good times!
...And I think that's finally a wrap on our Christmas holiday!









No comments:
Post a Comment