Letters to Santa...
December 13th
After seeing Briggs' letter to Santa for a "cool soccer ball" Ethan added the word "CKool" under his name; I thought that it was pretty cute!
Ethan trying to find the right paper and stickers!
Boy, Briggs looks just like me as a child!
I will have to get my first grade photo out and put it up against his!
I will have to get my first grade photo out and put it up against his!
In the middle of our letter writing Brooklyn got a special visitor at the door. It was Taide, a little girl from her primary class. She drew her a picture and brought her and the boys cookies; it was really sweet.
Brooklyn was pretty excited!
This is the little girl that she always talks about in her pretend play and that she makes pictures for all of the time.
Letter mess... and yes, Brooklyn dressed herself ;-)
Brooklyn's decorated letter... you should see the back ;-)
The Santa Drop box...
...in a perfect world Santa mails back the letter with a "NICE" stamp on the envelope but apparently when we mailed the letters on the 15th we missed the unspoken deadline and they got lost on the way to and from the North Pole. I guess in a perfect world we would have mailed the letters off at the beginning of the month ;-) Good thing I took lots of pictures!
The kids were excited to mail them off
I'm not going to lie... the Santa is kind of creepy! I think next year we opt to mail them at the Santa in the Mall. But the kids did have fun and then afterwards we went and looked at lights.












No comments:
Post a Comment