
Today I had Briggs organize our DVD's. Lately he has been trying to read everything; including movie titles. He came up to me holding this movie and said, "Is this movie called the...naughtybook?" I started to laugh. I told him it was called "The Notebook" (one of Cory and my favorite movies by the way; the edited version!) and then he waited a minute and said with a smile, "I think it should be called the naughty book." It made me laugh! I can see what he's talking about. Kind of looks that way doesn't it?!?!?


1 comment:
That is pretty funny...Briggs is a sharp one! :-)
You know...I'm not sure how I will approach that with Gabriel as he grows and becomes more aware of things. I don't want him to see that as naughty...but at the same time I want him to grow up respecting the sanctity of love and affection and intimacy...not that those are necessarily topics I talk about with my toddler...but I want to make sure I send the right message in gesture, example, reactions, etc.
Do you guys think about stuff like that or am I just neurotic? I would love your input, Lisa! ;-)
Post a Comment