
Since last Friday, or so, we've accumulated over a foot of snow and it is still coming down with 6-8 more inches anticipated today! It truly looks like a winter wonderland out there! In fact Briggs was riding his scooter downstairs listening to some christmas music and I found my self singing along, only to realize that it wasn't December, and indeed, I don't need to run out and buy christmas gifts. It sure is beautiful, even if it can be a pain at times. On Friday the snow fall was so dense, we headed out to make a snowman and make a mini-sled hill in our front yard; while daddy shoveled the walk. We all went out as a family and were drenched when we got it. On Saturday we met up with some friends and went sledding. We used our tubes and had a great time, finished off with some awesome hot chocolate!!




















2 comments:
Priceless pictures! Those were huge snowflakes just as you said! It is so fun....snow and sledding.
How fun, I like snow pictures. That's a pretty cute snow man.
Post a Comment