Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love Eden...

So, the other day I was watching my friends two little girls (Eden and Lydia) and the kids were playing so nice together. It just so happened it was a few days before Valentines day and they wanted to color a Valentines picture. When it was all done Briggs came up to me and whispered that he wanted to give his picture to Eden and wrote on the back (all by himself) and this is what he wrote: "To Eden. I love you Eden. From Briggs." So, cute! A little smooth talker already--I think I know where he gets that from ;-)

When he was all done he asked her to come over and he wanted her to guess who he made the picture for ;-) and after she so innocently guessed his mom, dad, grandparents, brother, sister etc. etc. he blurted out that it was for her. She was so cute and gracious to him and so thankful. When Erica came to pick them up I apologized (with a wink) that my son was hitting on his daughter. She assured me that they couldn't be happier if those two ended up together (I couldn't agree more, she is just so cute!) I used to laugh when my mom would joke about arranged marriages for us but now that I have my own kids I'm thinking the idea isn't half-bad ;-)

No comments: