Ethan cracks me up; he's just at that curious fun age where he says really funny things! We're on the verge of witnessing the largest amount of snowfall for Ohio in February. So, this morning Ethan was upstairs in our room and was looking out over our roof and said to me, "how come Heavenly Father sent us so much snow?" and before I could answer he said, "so we could play in it?" Of course! Love that boy.
Another funny thing, tonight after the boys were supposed to be in bed Ethan came down to tell us that Briggs hurt his nose and as he was heading back up to bed he asked us what we were watching? We told him the Olympics. He asked what that was and we told him it was a bunch of games. In true innocent Ethan fashion he asked, "well do they play Operation?" Cory and I were just cracking up!

Aren't the Olympics awesome!!!! Traditionally I've enjoyed couples figure skating but I haven't been much in to them this year; we've actually really enjoyed the snowboarding competitions, skiing, and speed skating; they are so exciting!! I'm loving it! Makes me want to go out and do something great!


2 comments:
We are hooked on the Olympics this year too!
I am like you, traditionally I'm all about the partner figure skating, but this year everything else is drawing my interest too!.
Fun stuff.
I used to like to watch figure skating too but we have been really into the speed skating and snow boarding competitions as well. That's funny.
Post a Comment