Highlights from the 3rd at the Cabin:
Playing hide-and-seek with my Uncle Kent's family. The boys LOVED it! I loved it!
Cory betting $.25 to anyone who could run in free during hide-and-seek (we only ended up $.75 in the hole) It was fun!
Brooklyn telling me (about 5 times) not to wake up the Mad Lady in our room (kind of a scary painting in the red room at the cabin). It was so cute!
The boys playing well with their second cousins
Catching up with my cousins
Mosquito's and LOTS of OFF

I love these pictures of the old entrance of the cabin. It brings back so many memories of years gone by. Sweet memories...

![]() |
| Sweet kiddos! |
![]() |
| Cousins |
![]() |
| Left to right: Briggs holding Easton (Crystal's), James and Baer (Spencer's), Ethan holding Sterling, Brooklyn and Ashlyn (Crystal's) |
![]() |
| Briggs loves his new cousin Easton |
![]() |
| Cute brothers |
![]() |
| We were all anxious to see them float down on the said raft. |
![]() |
Ready for launch![]() |
You guess whether you think it made it or not
![]() |
| Briggs was stalwart... there until the end to watch these guys. He also kept that stick with him the entire time we were at the Cabin. |
![]() |
| Crazy crazy! |
![]() |
| Spencer trying to ask Brooklyn for something. She wasn't having it! |
![]() |
| Me with my little girl |
![]() |
| She is so goofy! |
![]() |
| My sister Candace with her friend April |
![]() |
| Me with my sweet and witty Grandma |
![]() |
| The boys deciding to rinse off in the water since the raft failed (kind of miserably ;-). We'd do this as kids all the time. |
![]() |
| Daddy getting kisses from Brooklyn. |
![]() |
| My handsome husband! |
![]() |
| Little side smirk! Love that Sterling boy! |
![]() |
| My adorable niece Ashlyn |
![]() |
| Grandma with Brooklyn |
![]() |
| My grandparents |
![]() |
| Aunt Chris and Uncle Stan. I told you this would make it on the blog. Thanks for the great pic! |
![]() |
| Tired kiddos |
![]() |
| My cousin Nick with his youngest daughter |
![]() |
| The kids rushing to ride on the lawnmower and trailer. It was quite the attraction! |
![]() |
| Smores... need I say more. I think Colter (my cousin Laighton's son) is such a cutie! |
![]() |
| Sparklers... |
![]() |
| .... wouldn't be sparklers if you didn't start something on fire... right?!?!? |
![]() |
| I love his little expression. The simple joys. |
![]() |
| Katie with Colter |
And because I can't just pick a few favorites. Here are few more that I LOVE!
![]() |









































4 comments:
Ohhh!! I so wish I could have been there! Looks like you guys had a lot fun. you're right, it brings back so many memories!
Oh how I loved being there! :)
I can't get over how old Briggs looks!
What a fun family trip. Cousins are the best, aren't they!?
Hey how do you make your side bar pics bigger? I was playing with mine and I think it got smaller!
Post a Comment