We celebrated my birthday with a little ice cream turtle pie... YUM! Then Cory took me on a fun date. We ate at Outback and got our favorite orange glazed pork dish (which is awesome), then he took me to Tauphus Park's Funplace where we rode the 50 year old ferris wheel and played a round of miniature golf. Thanks for reserving the Funplace just for us hun ;-) It was a beautiful night and a nice evening on the town. We finished the night hanging out at home and watching a movie (which is great since I feel like we've been going going going).
Here's to a fun month of birthday's in July...
![]() |
| Cory said that the "1" candle represents the first year in my 4th decade. Thanks hun! Thank goodness I have 9 more years until I hit 40! Sterling just woke up... his expression cracks me up! |
![]() |
| Silly kids |






2 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of you with the kids - so cute! Happy B-day (belated), and I had no idea that you had so many July b-days in your family - FUN!
Happy Birthday to the Hansen Family!
Post a Comment