Friday, July 22, 2011

Cory's birthday

On Cory's birthday we took the kids to a fun park and rode go-karts.  Ethan and Briggs were thrilled to be able to drive their own go-carts and it was equally thrilling for us as parents to watch their excitement!!  Brooklyn rode with Cory on his go-kart as he and I raced.  It was fun!
I gave up on trying to get one good normal picture; the kids were in rare form... 
...or maybe not so rare ;-)
I loved these of Cory and Brooklyn.  He sure ADORES his little girl!
Watching the boys get ready to go
Ooooohhhhhh... what can I say more!!  Melts my heart!

Pure concentration!

All done!  Happy kiddos!
That evening we had Cory's parents and Drewe over for dinner and ice cream pie.  It was a simple but sweet day!  I wish I had recorded the kids singing to Cory... it was pretty priceless... and loud!!
Sterling is our little grunter.  It is actually quite amusing.  He sees "real" food or water and the grunting begins.  He was sitting on Grandma's lap and he was INSISTENT on having some ice cream.  We start them young here ;-)  He had a little taste and kept grunting for more.  Now... I just hope he'll eat that squash in a baby jar!  Something tells me he'll take what he can get!  That boy loves food (Cory says he takes after his mama!!  So true!)


I will try to post video of Sterling soon... it's so funny!

1 comment:

chrisjones said...

Go Sterling! How could you not love a baby who wants ice cream??