Tonight while Briggs was saying his prayers he said "thank-you for the blessing of little Sterling because he is so sweet and so little." What a loving little brother.
Brooklyn is our "always" and "ne-ber e-ber (never-ever)" girl. Lately it is "baby always soooo cute" usually accompanied by an affectionate kiss, and "baby always loves me" and I think she's right on both accounts!

My three handsome boys....
Today Cory took Sterling in for his two week appointment and he has already gained 1 lb 1 oz since we left the hospital; now weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz. He also got his circumcision (thus the reason I asked Cory to take him) and he is a sore little boy. Makes me soooo sad!!!


2 comments:
Beautiful photos! You sure have gorgeous kids!
What a cute little baby. I loved your update from the previous post. I really need to write things down like you did. Things happen and I think I should record them but then when I go to blog it (normally not right away) I can't remember the details, especially when I'm pregnant I have no memory.
Post a Comment