Thursday, February 17, 2011

More baby pics...


Here are some other pictures I've taken of Sterling. It is amazing how he's changed already.

One week old

2 weeks old

3 weeks old and holding his head up pretty good

Oh....I love this little boy!

And so do they....


I love Briggs BIG smile here! Sterling is an adored little boy!

Another new post below....

5 comments:

Summer said...

That one with his eyes looking at the camera is my absolute favorite- oh my cuuuuute!!!!

mmm... said...

Lisa, he is absolutely gorgeous.

Amy Eaton said...

so sweet! Love the one with him holding his head up!

Stephani said...

Your new little guy is soooo very adorable!!! (no surprise of course ;)) Have I told you how much I love your updates and pictures? So fun to get to see what you're up to and how those cute kids are growing.

Melissa J. said...

Adorable! Your kids are such cuties.