Wonder if it works.....like I said....it gets one thinking! It reminds me of the story of two roommates (I think my dad told me this story years ago). One roommate (we'll call him RM#1) kept using the other's roommates toothbrush (RM#2). After repeatedly asking him, RM#1, not to use his toothbrush he got an idea. One day while RM#1 walked into the bathroom RM#2 was cleaning between his toes with his own toothbrush. Mortified, RM#1 never used RM#2's toothbrush again. Sometimes you have to go to the extreme to get your point across I guess!
Do you think that would work with my kids?!?!?! Ethan likes to pick whatever color of toothbrush he feels like using....Brooklyn's, Briggs....it doesn't matter when there's color involved. Actually, he is better now; but he did used to do that!
Moral of the story....use your own toothbrush!
....and if you're worried....it might be a good idea to hide your toothbrush ;-)


2 comments:
Oh my nasty, hahaha! My kids still choose by color. Totally grosses me out.
haha, that's funny.
Post a Comment