This past month the boys have been playing basketball with the YMCA and Cory is their coach for both of their teams. They are LOVING it and Cory is a great coach! And as much as Briggs is a fan of all sports I'd have to say that Ethan is totally in his element when he plays basketball; he is doing really well and is so fun to watch. He is scrappy. He gets the ball any chance he gets, which is ALOT of the time, even if it means holding on with a death grip with one of his teammates; it is pretty entertaining. He makes a lot of baskets and gets the biggest smile on his face when he does. It is pretty darn cute!
A rebounding exercise
Dribbling
Awaiting instruction I'm sure
Coach Daddy with his team

The day before Sterling was born was picture day for Ethan's team. I have a bit of an issue of paying money for pictures that I don't really like (cheesy backgrounds etc.) so I decided to bring my camera along and take a few individual pictures of my own. Ethan was willing and eager which was fun for me; he is such a fun-loving little boy. I got a few of Briggs too since I knew I'd be missing his picture day.





Brooklyn entertaining herself with the cones

Cory with the kids






1 comment:
Adorable little guys! Just adorable!
Post a Comment