This past week my beautiful nieces, that were in town, wanted me to take their photographs. We weren't sure if it was going to happen or not because of an unexpected and rather large rain storm but we were pleased that the clouds broke a little before sunset, even though we had no sunshine and little light... a bit of a bummer, but totally worth it.
Each of these girls have such different and unique personalities so it was really fun. We went to a great little downtown alleyway and they had a lot of backdrops to choose from so it was fun to see what the girls individually chose...
![]() |
| Personality!! |
Aubrey
Idaho
Drewe
Florida
Kaylee
Texas

Kristine
Arizona






























2 comments:
Lisa, LOVE the pics! What great shots, the girls all look beautiful. You know I'm gonna want copies of Aubs, right? ;P Great job. Also, even though I had already told you thanks for doing Jed's homecoming pics, I never told you my reaction once I got to see them....they were awesome! You did such a good job in such a badly lit area. I appreciate you soooo much. You are one talented lady.
What fun!!!
Post a Comment