Look who's 4 months!
Stats as of May 27th: weight 13 lbs 6 oz (20%), 25 1/4 inches tall (60%) and his head is normal sized 40% (I asked the doctor Cory;-) BTW I think he has a cute head!
Started rice cereal on May 30th and doesn't seem to mind; just trying to get this little one to sleep through the night!
He is a chill little boy and goes with the flow unless he's hungry, tired, or dirty
He loves to be tickled and has the cutest giggle (which I live for; like the way I live for baking yummy treats and breads ;-)! It literally makes my day when he smiles and giggles at me!)
He likes chewing on his teething ring and is starting to hold it pretty well
Cory insists that he loves watching basketball/sports on TV with him. Other channels don't hold his attention like watching ball ;-)
He loves to have a clean diaper and smiles and giggles when I change him
He loves splashing in the the bath
He is almost rolling over
Loves to nurse and will take a bottle if he has to
Enjoys my silly singing; it always gets me a BIG smile!
Loves when I help him sit up
Loves to be wrapped tight for naps and bed
Loves to be snuggled and when we nuzzle his soft cheeks
He also loves to chew (not suck) on his thumb and fingers
He is sure a loved little boy by all of us and he's about as cute as they come!
We are so glad he is our family! |
No comments:
Post a Comment