Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day around these parts...

Yesterday was a wonderful Fathers Day.  The kids made and answered this question sheet about Dad and they had some really cute answers (below).  We ate German pancakes.  Then we got to go to church and have Cory's sister Jodi and her husbands family come with us.  I called and talked to my own Dad; which is always nice.  After church ate Cory's request of tacos and then headed down to his parents for dessert and a family game of einie-I-over.  The kids had a great time playing with their cousins.  We came home and I made Cory his favorite cookies.  Sat in the hot tub.  It was a really nice fathers day.

Love these pictures!!  So cute!
Oh... and this one too!

I am so grateful for my husband, my own father, my grandfathers, my ancestors and most of all my Heavenly Father; who has blessed me beyond measure and to whom I owe all that I am and have.  I am so very blessed to have wonderful men and examples in my life and I hope we raise good strong worthy sons as well. 
Briggs



Ethan


Ethan came in and handed this trophy to Cory and said that he wanted to give this to him for Fathers Day.  I thought that was so cute!  Boy, when that boy is sweet, he is really sweet!

Brooklyn


 My sweet niece Aubrey made this drawing and gave it to Cory
(her Dad has been in Iraq serving our country since September)

Einie-I-Over
at Cory's Grandparents home
Rigdon, Ethan, and Brooklyn

Canyon and Briggs (back).  This is their "goofy" face!
My nephew Carson...
When we got home Briggs said to us, "I really like Carson, he's really nice to all the kids" and he really is a sweet boy!
The Einie-I-Over clan

 Silly kids
Creamy popsicle face
Kaylee and her shadow... so cute!

Sterling was a trooper and sat on the porch as content as can be

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there!

1 comment:

La Candáche said...

One question...what is Einie-I-Over?!