This morning was BEAUTIFUL!! Finally after what seems like weeks of intense wind! Cory was on a camp out with the Young Men so I headed over to my good friend Liz's house where she invited us to come take photos with her baby chicks. Briggs picked one chick at the beginning and he didn't put it down for an hour. He named it Briggs Ray Hansen Jun., I think the chick liked him too because it fell asleep in his hands. Sterling on the other hand wanted to rip the chicks head off and was much more interested in the horses in the pasture. Brooklyn didn't really want to hold the chicks but let it crawl all over her. Ethan held them for a little bit but was content to play.
I guess you could say that Spring is in the air. This was so much fun!




























No comments:
Post a Comment