Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sunday's....

I love a lot of things... one of those are lazy Sunday mornings.  We have late church, which I didn't think I was going to like but I actually really love.  We get up when we please (for me that is still early since Sterling can't take care of himself :-), we stay in our jammies all morning, we make breakfast and enjoy it, the kids watch Jesus movies, we eventually make it to the showers and get dressed, I work on stuff for primary, Sterling gets his morning nap, and everyone gets to eat lunch.  I'm loving late church; I think we'll have a wake-up call when early church comes next year so for now I'll just enjoy it!  

So... I didn't get any photos of my kids on Easter Sunday in their church clothes so I whipped out the camera last Sunday for some fun photos of our kiddos.  Boy, I love being a mom!!




And because he was being so cute and adored by all, here are a bunch of Sterling photos!










 Tickle time; Sterling is so ticklish and super goofy!!



Brooklyn was being super grumpy and wasn't "supposed to smile"... but I coaxed a few out of her!  Love that little girl!




Cory and I both agree... we're going to miss these days!

2 comments:

Tora Family said...

You have some CUTE kids! Love the pictures!

Summer said...

Aww- love these! I think I'm too busy reading everyone else's blogs to post Easter, haha. I love that first shot- it's so enlargement-worthy! Your house must be plastered with your great pics. ;D