So, I think I've mentioned a few times on this blog that Briggs and Ethan like sports... and that they like Soccer a whole lot... and that they are both quite good... they just started a new season with Dad as their coach again and they are on the same team (which I love).
Well, the other day I was about to throw this "old thing" out when I realized that I needed to put this in my blog so they can remember just how much their little green and white ball got played with and how loved and utterly destroyed it became. I think it's safe to say that we can now retire this ball! May it rest in peace!
On another note, this little guy mastered the stairs a few weeks ago. I finally don't feel like I have to watch him every waking moment. He struts around the house like he owns it! He also loves to chuck any and everything down the stairs; especially stuff that he finds on my shelves. Need-less-to-say they are quite bare where his little hands can reach. He is also learning really well what "no" means. When he hears the word "prayer" he automatically folds his arms, and because we used to applaud him when he was learning he now.... folds, then unfolds, and then claps for himself. It is so stinkin' cute!
Boy, we love this little boy!


1 comment:
I can't wait to have the stairs phase mastered for Mr. B. Nothing puts my mind at ease more than knowing they can get around the house completely by themselves safely!
Post a Comment