Friday, May 13, 2011

So much to love...

about this girl and her CRAZY krunkie hair... her beautiful smile... dark brown eyes... and sense of style!







3 comments:

chrisjones said...

Love that hair! I wish mine were half as krunkie.

Amy Eaton said...

She is so cute. You guys are going to have a blast at Disneyland! Your kids are great ages. Some tips we have been a few times: There is and App you can put on your phone that lets you know how long the waits are I am sure you have seen it on TV but it is very helpful, The Buzz light-year ride is must and if your boys are into Star wars there is a show that they would love right by the buzz ride. Make sure you use your fast passes wisely because you can only have one out at a time. If your boys are thrillers Space Mountain would be a good one to hit or Indian Jones those lines are usually the longest. Just use the App to see which line is the longest and get a fast pass for those ones. The submarine has changed into a Nemo ride but it isn't that spectacular and if the line is too long I don't think I would go on it. (unless you have so major Nemo Fans). Toon Town is fun and a great places for lots of picture opportunities:)Are you doing California Adventure also? Let me know and I will give you some tips for over there. Anyway i don't know how long it has been since you might have been. Maybe you know all this. Hope you have fun!!

Scott and Lindsay said...

I love the curls! Wish my girls had it! (particularly Halle) ;)