It's hard to be the chunkiest one in your class at the gym... granted there was only one other girl and the instructor in my turbo class tonight but when they're both have the shape of a pencil and you don't it's a little depressing (especially in a room of mirrors)... just sayin'. Almost made me want to go home and eat a box of those Belgian chocolates my mom sent home with me... almost. Instead I settled for a protein shake. Trying to stay positive upstairs but it's not always easy.
One day at a time...
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh, Lisa...I think you look amazing right now as it is. I know you aren't where you want to be, but I also know you will get there.
That being said, I know exactly how you feel, as I have ALWAYS been the biggest girl in the class/college apartment/group of friends...you name it. It's killer on the self-esteem. You are in a better place than me...I would have gone for the chocolates. ;)
Good luck!
it IS hard sometimes. Lisa, I'm in the same boat. Always been thin my whole life and now...not so much. After each baby I've been able to lose the weight easily except this time...more the challenge the stronger I become right?
Lisa, I think you're beautiful...and motherhood makes you even more beautiful...
Thank you for the honest blog post-
You can do it Lisa!! I'm right along with you. One day at a time.
I want to get pregnant at the end of the summer...so Xander can have a close friend. Kenzie and Julia are inseparable and I want the same for Xander- so got to get this body in shape!
oh my blog is www. chasingchaypril.blogspot.com
Reclaiming the bod! Again! Wooot! Way to choose protien, you are my hero.
I think I will be inspired and only eat two breadsticks instead of three with our stew tonight. ;) And not have any leftover birthday cake either. Because Kael is 10 months old. It's time, dad-gummit.
You are awesome! Keep on going to the gym and show those pencil-thin chicks how someone OUR size does things! ;)
And yes, I would've gone for the chocolate...
and btw, YOU JUST HAD A BABY! Give yourself some time..
You are beautiful! And I know completely how you feel! You can do it!!
Post a Comment