to make a visit to the local zoo...
Ethan with his arm around his cousin Ashlyn... my kids sure adore her!
Feeding ducks
So cute!
Looking for something
pretty peacock
Goofy brothers
petting zoo... lots of goats!
I love Brooklyn's face! She was so excited when the goat moved!
A baby camel; a bit homely
In the little park's bird nest
Me with my kids (less Sterling) and niece Ashlyn
Ethan chillin' eating his oreo cookies
Interesting bird... read below. I was especially fascinated with how they wooed their potential mates... I would love to have seen that! It made me smile!
I have a photo deep in my archives of Briggs when he was about 18 months doing the same thing. Boy how time flies.
This is what I do A LOT!!
a fun day at the zoo!
Brooklyn fell asleep on the way home... there was even droll on her cheek when I put her down... so sweet... the girl... not so much the drool :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment