Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall is in the air...

...and the football season is in full swing and so is the harvest. It is an absolutely beautiful night and I had just got done giving kids baths when the kids discovered daddy outside and wanted to join in the fun...It's little special times like this that I always want to remember...

A perfect night and a perfect picture...


Just oh so happy to be outside and helping and I love the jammies and bath hair!

Catching some football on the job...like father like son!


She hums while she works and concentrates so hard...

She would pull off one strand of husk at a time and get down and put them in the garbage. It was pretty darn cute!

Happy harvest. We have a lot of work ahead of us tomorrow!!

2 comments:

mmm... said...

i love the picture of briggs watching the game! hilarious! father like son is right. ben and i both agree it looks like cory sitting there. so funny.

mmm... said...

ps: where did all the corn come from? looks like fun!