Thursday, September 9, 2010

everyday life...

Today has been a rainy dreary day, though I don't mind some rainy days here and there. This afternoon I put Brooklyn down for a nap and sent Ethan to his room for some quiet time. Briggs and I ran to the store to get a gift for a birthday party this afternoon.

When I got home I went to check on Ethan and I found a sweet sleeping little boy, complete with the horse hanging from the upper part of the blinds. In true Ethan fashion; yesterday it was tiger tails hanging on the kitchen cabinets; he is our creative little boy!
And this is what we've seen a lot lately from Brooklyn. Tantrums where she throws herself on the floor and sometimes really cries or does her fake cry. We are definitely not without girl drama in our home! She is just having one of those days I guess...somedays I wish I could do that and get away with it ;-)



No comments: